Thursday, April 19, 2007

I haven’t put anything into this blog for a long time, but no one seems to be reading it anyway. It’s a sad thing when no one comments. Is anyone out there? Oh well, I had started this because we had moved away from family and we were going to be doing some travel. I was going to use it as a journal of our experiences. Actually, that was an after thought. If you read my first post you’ll see that I had originally got into it because I had to sign up to see my wife’s blog and ended up starting my own. It’s interesting for me to go back and look at it after such a long time away.

I am going to try and use this to log a few thoughts and think out loud. I should be safe because it seems to be a private place by the number of responses. If I go back and read something I wrote and think, “I must have been an idiot to write that,” it’ll be okay because I’ll be the only one seeing it. Anonymity has it’s rewards.

No comments: