Friday, April 20, 2007

It’s so great living in Arizona. I was in my office this morning. I have two large windows and a six foot patio door to look out of while I “work” at my desk. As I was checking my emails I noticed a coyote ambling through our backyard.

When we came to look at the house for the first time we actually saw two coyotes. We were standing out front waiting for our real estate agent and one came out from between our house and the neighbor’s. It noticed us but just kept slowly walking across the street and disappeared through the other houses. Then we decided to walk around the house and check out the exterior while we continued to wait. As we got into the back yard a coyote was just coming over the little fence we have around our property line. It saw us and jumped back over and walked parallel to us, but on the back neighbor’s property. It wasn’t afraid and it didn’t run away. It just went around our property as if it was using coyote etiquette and not trespassing when the owner was around.

No comments: