Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I just read an article on Yahoo that tell how I guy put a video up on You Tube offering to talk to anyone who needed someone to talk to. He is not working and living with his father so he has the time to talk. But does he have the minutes? He said he received 5000 calls. He is concerned about his charges for the phone, but says he's not going to turn people away.

Are there that many people who feel they don't have anyone who will listen to them, or is it just a fun thing to do--take the guy up on his offer? I hope it's just the curiosity and not that there are that many lonely, disconnected people.

You can read the article at: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070423/ap_on_hi_te/youtube_calls;_ylt=AgohN0uxmGULam_w5uiBSqddCGYD

Sorry, I don't know how to make the link a hyperlink. You'll have to copy and paste to your browser. If you know how to change it to a hyperlink let me know. Thanks.

No comments: